click to enlarge
Rancho Linda Vista
Street: 1955 W. Linda Vista Road, Oracle AZ 85623 (google map)
Mail: Rancho Linda Vista, PO Box 160, Oracle AZ 85623
• To reach RLV Gallery, contact RLVgallery@gmail [dot] com
• For all other queries, contact RanchoLindaVistaInfo@gmail [dot] com
RLV Gallery (upper level of barn complex) is open to the public Sundays from 11 AM to 5 PM or during special events.
As a private residence, visitors must obtain permission to visit at other times or to tour the grounds.
- FROM TUCSON: take North Oracle Road (route 77) past Oro Valley and Catalina. At Oracle Junction, bear right and continue on 77 north.
FROM PHOENIX: take route 60 east then south to Florence, pick up 79 south and follow to the end, then turn left onto 77 north.
- Two miles past Biosphere, take first Oracle exit onto American Ave.
- Turn right onto Calle Futura—directly opposite the first Circle K.
- At end of road—after dip—turn left to continue on Calle Futura for 1 mile.
- Bear right at fork onto Linda Vista Road and continue for 1/4 mile.
- Past road curve, start to slow down.
- Rancho Linda Vistas entrance is on the left, across the street from a large pink rammed-earth gate.
- Public parking: All public visitors must park their cars in the wash or in front of or behind the Lodge (the big house with two red peaked roofs). Do not park in the barnyard, next to houses or in the road.
- RLV Gallery is located on the upper level of the Barn complex. Walk uphill road on the Lodges right. Near top, you will see a Gallery sign on your right pointing you into the barnyard. The Gallery is the space with large windows facing out into the central courtyard.
- To the RLV OracleArt Wilson Barn: Continue straight down Linda Vista Road past RLV entrance. The Wilson Barn – a long structure with a peaked tin roof – will appear on your right (close to the road) about an eighth of a mile further.
Rancho Linda Vista provides limited opportunities for committed visual and other artists to stay here. See Art Residency to learn more.
For visitors looking to stay over and explore the area, there are a number of remarkable historic guest ranches and other spots:
To contact us with questions, click here or write to us at:
Rancho Linda Vista, P.O. Box 160, Oracle, AZ 85623