click to enlarge
H O U R S
RLV Gallery, located in the upper level of the barnyard, is open to the public Sundays from 11 AM to 5 PM or during special events.
As a private residence, visitors must obtain permission to visit at other times or tour the grounds.
D I R E C T I O N S
- FROM TUCSON: take North Oracle Road (route 77) past Oro Valley and Catalina. At Oracle Junction, bear right and continue on 77 north.
FROM PHOENIX: take route 60 east then south to Florence, pick up 79 south and follow to the end, then turn left onto 77 north.
- Two miles past Biosphere, take first Oracle exit onto American Ave.
- Turn right onto Calle Futura—directly opposite the first Circle K (on the left).
- At end of road—after dip—turn left to continue on Calle Futura for 1 mile, as road winds around hill.
- Bear right at fork onto Linda Vista Road. Continue down Linda Vista for
- As soon as you can see the mountain vista on left, slow down.
- Rancho Linda Vistas entrance will appear on your left, directly across the street from a large pink rammed-earth gate.
- Public parking: All public visitors must park their cars in the wash, in front of the Lodge. When you first drive into the ranch, you will see the Lodge—a large structure with two red, peaked roofs on a slight incline—straight ahead of you.
- To RLV Gallery: The Gallery is located on the upper level of the Barn complex. Walk up the road to the right of the Lodge. Just before the top of the hill, you will see a Gallery sign pointing you into the barnyard. The Gallery is the space with large windows facing out into the barns central courtyard.
- To RLV OracleArt Barn: Instead of turning into the ranch entrance, continue straight down Linda Vista Rd. The Wilson Barn – a long structure with a peaked tin roof – will appear on your right (close to the road) about an eighth of a mile further.
C O N T A C T
To contact us with questions, click here or write to us at:
Rancho Linda Vista, P.O. Box 160, Oracle, AZ 85623